Monday, March 5, 2012

Working with Passion

It is difficult to imagine for myself that on May 2nd it will be three (3) years I have been "Working with Passion" and establishing the Arts Under one Roof. Finally I have a HOME.....SPAF. My energy level is still high, my May is at my side and I have 2 wonderful partners who see my same vision. The many great people I have met have remained loyal and helpful. I am truly a fortunate individual. On the way here I have certainly LEARNED some valuable lessons. Most I will use as just reminders and not anything else. I live today as the present and enjoy all the marrow of this moment....there is no NEED to look back.
Thanks to everyone who I have met on this journey and thanks ahead of time to the many wonderful people I will meet in the future. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment