Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Local Business.

Yesterday was our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. Stephen and I were very excited to watch our dream become a reality. Since we are a performance venue, we had the ribbon cutting on our smaller stage. Speaking for myself, I was thrilled to look out in the audience and see people who have supported us along the way applauding our efforts. This has been an amazing journey for us. New friends have come into the mix and I'm sure more will come in the future. I love the fact that our gallery theatre has become a hub for the Arts. The obvious is noted and that being these are difficult times. However, if we work together, give support, demonstrate care and concern for our community, I believe many things will come together. Please take the time and visit us at www.stellamayproductions.com. We hope to see you very soon in our audience. Be well and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment